Friday, March 28, 2008

Waffles

2 eggs
2 c. flour
1 3/4 c. milk
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 tbsp sugar (white, or brown, or 1 tbsp of each)
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
dash salt

Mix all ingredients together in order listed. It's ok if there are a few lumps.
Pour batter into hot waffle iron and cook until done.

TIP: I use a Cusinart waffle ironand this recipe makes 3 very large waffles (each waffle takes 1 1/4 c of batter). The Cuisinart waffle iron automatically tells you when the waffle iron is hot and when the waffles are done, plus it is nonstick.

3 comments:

Aashni said...

Hey! Your recipe's are pretty good, and I LOVE the way you set them up. You also included a picture, which is extremley helpful. I hate it when there is a recipe, and it sounds really good, but there are no pictures there to help you undrestand it! I tried this recipe, and it works :) I was wondering if you could write a recipe for chocolate fudge brownies - I have looked online for many, and tried a few of them, but my recipes never seem to work...Thanxs, that would be awesome! And your blog is great :)

SUSANA said...

THANK YOU! FOR YOUR RECIPES!
Susana (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Maura said...

> telling it my way
Thanks for your comment! I just visited your blog and left a comment there. I added my brownie recipe - enjoy!

> susana
Thanks for the nice comment!